When Colin Garrett rolls to the green flag in next Saturday night’s whosyourdriver.org NASCAR K&N East Twin 100s at South Boston Speedway, he’ll have a bright yellow rookie stripe on his rear bumper. But when it comes to South Boston Speedway, he’s far from a rookie, which should make up for some of his K&N inexperience. He was South Boston’s Limited Sportsman champion a year ago and has two full seasons in that division on the .4-mile oval.
- Garrett to Make 2022 NASCAR Start in Sonoma with On Point Motorsports
- Garrett takes checkered flag at NOLA
- Colin Garrett Makes His Touring Car TCX Debut At Sonoma Raceway
- McFarling: Garrett knows where he comes from, but does NASCAR?
- Sam Hunt & Colin Garrett: Competing For A Living
- Garrett to race Saturday in Martinsville