Connect With Our Military
Our nation’s military Veterans and Active Duty provide a unique opportunity for growing companies:
- a large customer base that is very loyal to companies who are Veteran-friendly,
- a wellspring of highly trained and self-disciplined individuals who are ready and motivated to go to work,
- a pool of prospective students who have the GI Bill but may not know what they want to study or which school they should attend,
- and great B2B opportunities. Did you know that 10% of US small businesses and 1 in 7 franchises are Veteran-owned?
This is your chance to engage with the most loyal fanbase in US sports, amplified by the extreme loyalty of Military Veterans, Active Duty, and their families.
Does your company need to connect with Veterans, Active Duty, or their families in any of the following ways?
- Veteran recruiting and hiring
- Marketing products or services to Veterans, Active Duty, and Military family members
- Marketing franchise opportunities to Veterans, Active Duty, and Military family members
If so, partnering with Colin is an outstanding opportunity to reach them in a way that really connects. He has partnered with Racing For Heroes to help save the lives of more heroes through a national campaign to raise awareness of RFH’s free programs that combat suicide.
NASCAR and the US Military by the numbers:
- More than 1 in 4 (26%) of current US Military members are NASCAR fans.
- Nearly 1 in 5 (18%) of current NASCAR fans are US Military Veterans.
- Those numbers don’t even include their spouses and families.
And it’s no coincidence that in 2018 more than one in four (28%) of Fortune 500 companies invested in NASCAR marketing opportunities.
It’s time that you know what they know:
According to FORBES, “NASCAR is arguably the gold standard for fan loyalty, and brands are quick to attach their names to the sport not only to gain awareness but also to build and retain the base of customers who purchase products associated with drivers and teams they’re fans of.”
Your partnership also provides the opportunity to entertain VIP’s at races and network with other NASCAR partners for valuable B2B connections.
Colin Garrett’s commitment to our Veterans is personal, though. And that’s why he’s partnered with Racing For Heroes and The Rosie Network.
“My family has served our country for generations, and my brothers are currently active duty Army,” Colin says. “These nonprofits work to empower the lives of our Veterans, and I’m determined to do my part by raising awareness of their efforts.”
Racing For Heroes provides free mental and physical health services, job training and placement, and motorsports therapy to help Veterans feel alive and better face the challenges of transitioning back to civilian life.
The Rosie Network provides free entrepreneurship training and mentoring for Veterans and military spouses.
Colin is promoting Racing For Heroes at races and Meet & Greets throughout the country in a National Awareness Campaign to reach more Veterans in need. He’s also promoting their goal to build a $5million Medical Center so they can provide free services to even more deserving Veterans.
Contact us to start the conversation about how you could benefit from partnering with Colin – no obligation and no pressure.