Colin Garrett mentioned in the South Boston News & Record for winning the Limited Sportsman Championship Saturday September 16, 2017. He won the pole position and won the 50-lap season-ending race to overcome the four-point lead of David Latour to nail down the title. Read the full article here: http://www.sovanow.com/index.php?%2Fsports%2Farticle%2Fgarrett_layne_crute_take_care_of_business_on_the_track%2F
- McFarling: Garrett knows where he comes from, but does NASCAR?
- Sam Hunt & Colin Garrett: Competing For A Living
- Garrett to race Saturday in Martinsville
- Be Awesome, Support the 11/11 Project
- Hoby Wedler and Colin Garrett Take on Accessibility at Daytona International Speedway
- Garrett runs Top 10 lap times in triple OT at Michigan