Colin Garrett mentioned in the South Boston News & Record for winning the Limited Sportsman Championship Saturday September 16, 2017. He won the pole position and won the 50-lap season-ending race to overcome the four-point lead of David Latour to nail down the title. Read the full article here: http://www.sovanow.com/index.php?%2Fsports%2Farticle%2Fgarrett_layne_crute_take_care_of_business_on_the_track%2F
- Garrett sweeps Sebring: 2 poles, 2 fastest laps, 2 wins
- 11/11 Veteran Project launches crowdfunder for military family who lost Mom
- Garrett to Make 2022 NASCAR Start in Sonoma with On Point Motorsports
- Garrett takes checkered flag at NOLA
- Colin Garrett Makes His Touring Car TCX Debut At Sonoma Raceway
- McFarling: Garrett knows where he comes from, but does NASCAR?