The youngest duo in NASCAR today, team owner Sam Hunt and driver Colin Garrett, are starting a new Xfinity Series team! The team is being crowdfunded and backers’ names will be included in the credits for a docu-video of their journey to the Daytona 2020 inaugural race and throughout Speedweeks. Join their team at https://OurAmericanDreamTeam.com!
- Garrett sweeps Sebring: 2 poles, 2 fastest laps, 2 wins
- 11/11 Veteran Project launches crowdfunder for military family who lost Mom
- Garrett to Make 2022 NASCAR Start in Sonoma with On Point Motorsports
- Garrett takes checkered flag at NOLA
- Colin Garrett Makes His Touring Car TCX Debut At Sonoma Raceway
- McFarling: Garrett knows where he comes from, but does NASCAR?